Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Physically I am healing, emotionally - I have my times where I just can't take it.  I am a strong person, but this is just too much for me.  I just can't get this picture out of mind - he is our baby, our baby that we didn't get to hold and didn't get to tell him how much we loved him before he went to heaven.
 
They were able to video tape his last ultra sound and at the time it was so hard to watch, I know in time we will be so thankful that they did that for us.

While Tom and I feel like the most unlucky people for what has happened to our baby, we feel so fortunate to have such amazing friends and family.  I can only talk to a few people as I usually end up in tears, but I want you to know how much I truly appreciate all you have said.


No comments:

Post a Comment