Wednesday, November 10, 2010

November 10th

Today I am thankful for Bon Jovi.  My hubby is going to roll his eyes when he sees this.  :)  But seriously, he is great, wait, not great, he is AWESOME!  I have been to 2 concerts that were in DSM and both were amazing.  We had great seats both times and were super close to the stage.  I must say I was a little bit upset that he didn't come back to DSM on his last tour.  This AM we watched dvr'd Letterman and Bon Jovi was on and sang his oldie It's My Life and Will and I rocked out - that boy it smart!  Honestly, what's not to love about Bon Jovi?  He is VERY easy on the eyes (I don't care how old he is, he still looks great) and who doesn't blare Living On A Prayer when it comes on the radio or I-pod?  He just makes me smile.  :)   

Yes, that is Bon Jovi clearly reaching out to me at is Have A Nice Day tour!  I went with my sisters and good friend Kristina!  Of course we had a blast!


And this is his last tour in Des Moines, Lost Highway.  All 3 of my sisters share the love for Bon Jovi . . . although the older 2 probably have more love as they were not babies when he was starting out.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment