Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Belated Valentines Day

A little behind in posting . . . oops!

We've had a fun last couple of weeks.  Tom and Will braved the freezing cold a while back . . .



With this "heat wave" Iowa has been having the snow you see above is ALMOST gone!

Last Saturday Will and I went to J-town  for my bff's (Paige) wedding shower.  I brought Will along with the intent for Will to get to spend time with my parents once he woke up for his nap, but the kid slept for almost 4.5 hours.  At least he got to seem them while he was eating lunch.  :) 

When Will and I got home, Daddy had set up Will's Christmas present from Grandpa and Grandma Linda . . . a mini jungle gym, complete with a slide (heaven for Will).  I kid you not, the Crazy went down that slide about 50 times in 10 minutes (and yes, with a ball in hand).  We are very ready to put this outside and get some fresh air!

Can you tell from the below pictures that he was in Heaven? 
Paige came to spend the night with us and we were finally able to catch up on life - much needed!  The next morning we went for a nice walk OUTSIDE as it was 38 degrees, to Iowan's - that is HOT!  I think the fresh air did Will in - he took another 4 hour nap.  Spring can't come soon enough :).

We made some v-day cookies for Will to take to daycare.  Will was more interested in playing with the frosting vs. eating the cookies.  He isn't much into sweets, which is crazy as Tom and I LOVE sweets!!!!


This week I have been teaching classes at the gym after work and I tell ya, it's pretty fun but I am not liking getting home at 6:45 only to put the Crazy to bed at 7:00.  15 minutes is not enough time for me to see my little babe!  A few of the people in the class came up to me and said, "I see you all the time here but always thought your were quiet/shy".  HA! They figured out very quickly I am quite the opposite.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Check out these rockin kicks Will will be getting in the mail this weekend.  The kid has cooler shoes than his parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment