Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What a weekend of fun! Despite the chilly weather, the weekend was beautiful and fun filled.  I loved spending 4 straight days with some of my besties and loved being part of Paige's day.  As most of you know, Paige is like the younger (only by 2 months) sister I never had and I was so honored to stand by her side on her big day!

A quick shout out to my parents for watching Will for 3 days!  You two are the best!

Thursday night was BBQ night in Carroll and it's not a BBQ without flippy cup. We broke up into Team Paige and Team Chris and Team Paige went undefeated; we rocked their socks off.



The next morning woke up, had coffee with my Mom, played with the crazy and was out the door by 9:30 to head back to Carroll and set up the reception. After set up we had lunch at a winery in Carroll. What a fun place, great food and of course fabulous vino. Paige's mom paid for everyone's lunch, if you know Rita, that's not surprising. Paige's parents are some of the most generous people I have met.




That night we headed to the Church for some practice and then took the Irv (RV) to the rehearsal dinner which was outside of Carroll and had LIVE and stuffed Tatonka . . . of course we had to have a photo opp with the stuffed tatonka.  I might add that Paige and Chris's gifts rocked.  Coach purses for the ladies and watches for the men.  Tom said to me, thank goodness we didn't get married after them.  HA!  After dinner we headed to Swizzles for some after dinner cocktails.  FUN night!



 
Wedding DAY!  No explanation necessary, pictures will do all the explaining.
 



Will loved the dance floor!

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Hanson!  Love you both! 

No comments:

Post a Comment