Tuesday, April 20, 2010

9 Months old!

We officially have a crawler (although he still likes to army crawl because he is pretty darn good at it). Will is also pulling himself up onjust about everything . . . his favorite is his crib. We had to lower it all the way down (sad day for me as he is officially my little toddler) and I now have to check in on him after I put him down for his naps because he likes to stand up and drop his passy overboard. Stinker.

We had his 9 month check up today and was 31.5 inches (97%)and 21.5 lbs (68%) so he is doing great! He only had one shot this time and didn't make a peep. Will also had his "fangs" pop through (kind of funny to see him smile with those) and is now working on his other 4 front teeth. Teething really does bite.

As you can see from the pictures this child is a happy little guy! My friend Lori and I took the kids to the park and as you can see from the pic below he loves the swings. He definitely is like his Mommy and loves being outdoors.

Hope you all had a great Easter and are enjoying this beautiful weather!

Love, Laura, Tom and Will














No comments:

Post a Comment